Easy deployment of Oracle Forms Applications.
No Browser. No compatibility issues. No code change.
Convert your Oracle Forms Applications into stand-alone executables & run Oracle Forms on OSX, Windows and Linux without Browser
Is your browser/java version not supported by your Oracle Forms application? Google Chrome is complaining about NPAPI support? Does JInitiator crash your browser? Do you want to use Java 1.8?
Then ThinApplet EXEJar is the tool for you!
- Run your Forms Applications without Browser, using Java 1.7 or 1.8 (even if the server still uses jInitiator)
- No more browser incompatibilities or crashes. Run your Forms application with the native Java JRE - on Windows, Linux and OSX
- Support of old SSLv2 protocol, also under Java 1.8.
Run your Oracle Forms Applications with Java 1.8. Add new features and plugins INSTANTLY, even for older Forms Versions (9i-11g).
No development required. No change to your Forms Server/Version required.
- Manage your Oracle Forms Applications with ThinForms Workspace rather than URL/Links.
- Run your Forms Applications without Browser, using Java 1.7 or 1.8 (even if the server still uses jinitiator)
- Change Forms parameter on the fly and manage multiple parameter-sets for the same application
- Copy text from any field (incl read only fields) using the right-mouse button.
- Add additional Hint-Text to all text fields (shows complete field content).
- Fixes various Forms Bugs of older & newer Forms Versions
(e.g TAB key not working in Database Login Screen, Sticky-Cursor issues).
- And much more - simply download and run ThinApplet to explore all features.
ThinApplet Workbench - How it works
Simply run ThinApplet Workbench, enter your Oracle Forms URL and click on "RUN". ThinApplet will automatically download all required files from your Forms Server and start your Forms Application.
Alternatively you can also EXPORT the Forms Application as a Single Executable JAR file!
Tweak your Oracle Forms Application - no coding required.
Modify Forms Parameters without touching your Forms Server. Enable new Tweaks and Features without touching a single code line.
ThinApplet EXEJar - How it works
Couvert your Oracle Forms Application into an executable jar file in 3 simple steps:
1) Run ThinApplet EXEJar and enter your Oracle Forms URL
2) Click on "Export" and save the generated JAR file
3) Doubleclick the generated JAR file (or run with "java -jar yourapp.jar"). You can also use tools like Launch4j to convert the JAR file into a .EXE prior distribution.